Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced a Rs 14,000 crore “Self-Reliant Gujarat” relief package. In which electricity bill up to 100 units is waived. 20% rebate on annual property tax. He will pay 10% rebate to the corporation tax till July 31. While 6 months road tax has been waived.
Highlights of the Self-Reliant Gujarat Relief Package :
- The government will help the workers to build houses.
- Electricity bills up to 100 units will be waived
- 92 lakh electricity consumers will get the benefit of the electricity bill waiver
- 6 months road tax waived from 1st April
- GST can be refunded till July
- Loans up to one lakh will be available under the self-reliant Gujarat relief package
- Pastoralists will be paid Rs 900 per cow
- 120 crore allotted to ST Corporation
- 5% electricity bill waived for small traders
- Allocation of Rs. 350 crore for construction of godowns in farms
- 20% waiver in annual property tax